Login to ParentPay
More information can be found at parentpay.com/parent-faqs/
Contact Orchard School - 0121 569 7040
What is ParentPay
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for School dinners and other items such as school trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help your school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the Parent Account
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
How do you get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
How do I activate my ParentPay account?
To create a new account, you will need to have the account activation letter provided by your school to hand.
You will also need to be able to access your email as your email address will become your new username and is used for the verification process.
If you have lost your activation letter or not received it, please contact school.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen.
3.Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and select Login. Please note the user details are case sensitive and for one-time use only. They will become invalid after account activation.
4. Confirm the details are correct and enter the date of birth for your child and click confirm
5. Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully activate the account. You will need to enter in their name, an email address and select a password for the account (your email address will become your username)
Read the ParentPay terms and conditions and click in the box to accept at the bottom of the page then click Activate account