Links to Learning Resources
Below you will find some links to some fun websites and activities to try with your children!
- Busy Things A collection of online learning resources for young children to enjoy at home. (Subscription based)
- CBeebies Fun games and activities
- Crickweb Online learning games
- Ginger Tiger The largest online activity resource for special needs learners.
- HelpKidzLearn Online software, enabling children of all abilities to play, develop and achieve through fun games
- Papunet Online games and information on speech disability and different means of communication: plain language and AAC methods (pictures, signs and bliss symbolics)
- Primary Homework help Lots of great resources for all subjects!
- Priory Woods Switch and Touch screen activities
- Shiny Learning Free switch access and touch games
- Signed Stories Animated stories performed in sign language
- Starfall a free service with activities to teach children to read with phonics
- Topmarks Lots of free learning games of all subjects